Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Problem

Why won't this stop?  They did something, and it bothered me, whether or not it's okay from above.

I was thinking of how I am with my family, and my family seems to want to mistreat me.  It was from when I was just a little girl.  It made me think of llama spit, something that shouldn't matter.  Something like that.  I just wanted to go by without talking about what goes on.  But this does go on!  What is the harm in posting it?  It just wastes my time, but it makes me feel better than sitting here having it pester me.  I know someone will read it and get something out of it.

Let me remind you, I was offended and don't know what else could be going on, but you need to leave me alone.

If you didn't just get that, that I just felt bad so thought I had to talk it out, I don't wanna know what you got.  What's wrong?  I'm just saying.  What're you doing?