Sunday, July 20, 2014

I do care..

..@ my dad, try to behave.  I dunno.. maybe cleaning my room is my chore.  Other things too, of course, like feeling anguish, also my mom, etc.  All the times I suspected Ellen of doing things, which she did..  Dunno!  What I should do.  My past, like it's watched more than a well-behaved prisoner.  I can't relax my thoughts and it's like I never made the right decision.  Why would it be okay for someone to use me?  Sometimes, I feel better if I put things people do to me that bother me on my blog.  I just wanna talk about it.  I thought it would help me having to deal with it, honestly.  I feel funny thinking about it.  My idea is to have a "good" room, at least, not a palace.  Honestly, I want it to be good as in aesthetic, too.  I mean, I have a fish and it's by the TV and computer.  Maybe, I need discipline.  My guess is about being treated badly so long it is not planned to stop until maybe my life itself might adjust.  It's hard to imagine this happening to me as an older, middle-aged adult.  I have to care for people and respect my parents.